Coming Soon! Shop!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Saturday

My semi sabbatical/ mini vacation / week off from work is coming to an end. I managed to complete a few of the things I wanted to do on this week and few things that I didnt' expect. Despite the long turn around trip I completed yesterday, I feel good.

Friday- Completed a 800 mile round trip in 20 hours to help my daughter rent an apartment near her college. Managed to stay on diet.
Thursday- Got my hair "done", went to the Oakland RV show and looked at the new and used travel trailers, visited my parents for a few hours.
Wednesday - Listed one thing for sale on ebay, offered to sell some dishes to replacement.com, cleaned out front hall closet.
Tuesday- Took waterbottles to recycle, had car washed and detailed, mailed some books for paperback swap.
Monday - Took the kids' to their doctor's appointments, grocery store.

Goals for next two days.
Do manicure on self.
Get son stuff for football. Mouthpiece, tee shirts, girdle.
Catch one or more of the stray feral kittens who keep wandering into my backyard.
Stay on diet.
Walk.
Finish reading book started.
Finish reading critique partners chapters.
Package two more books for sending out to paperback swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment