Coming Soon! Shop!

Monday, July 23, 2012

Vacay - Day 1

It's not going as well as I hoped. I am so frustrated with my teenage children. All they want to do is watch television and eat. I am seriously considering going back to work later this week. No one appreciates me staying home.

I took the kids to their doctors appointment first thing this morning for their annual physical. They are at the point where the pediatrician asks me to step out of the room so that she can ask them some super secret questions about their health. Daughter said doctor asked if she needed birth control. She said "no". Son wouldn't tell me what the doctor asked. Personally I don't care.

Neither of the two kids would help me clean up the house when we got home. I wanted to get it done so we could go on some adventures this week.

Managed to clean out the front coat closet. Husband has too many jackets and coats and doesn't want to get rid of any. He also has a bad habit of stuffing bags filled with papers into the closet. One had a $50 gas card inside of a birthday card he'd received. "Why isn't it it your pocket or drawer?" *Shrug* He says he knows were it was but it was thisclose to being in the trash.

Pulled out some stuff to sell on ebay but can't find the camera. No one knows where it is or wants to help me look for it.

Listed some books (21) for trade on paperbackswap.com website. It would be cheaper and easier to give them to the thrift store but I will get credit for some books that I want. As soon as I listed the brand new books, I had eleven requests for the books.

Filled three bags with stuff for the thrift stores. It's on the lawn waiting to be loaded in my car.
Washed some clothing. Managed to clean out some of my computer cabinet. Still need to clean out the filing cabinet filled with partially written manuscripts.

Tomorrow I will take the water bottles to the recycle and stuff to donate. Will try to make it to the gym and then go get something good to eat.

Need to list a desk on craigslist or nextdoor.com website.

No comments:

Post a Comment