Coming Soon! Shop!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

August

August is a busy month for me. Between back to school registrations appointments, start of fall sports conditioning and daily practice dates for my teens, medical appointments and  a daugther moving away to go to college, my calendar is full. My husband is traveling for business for much of the month so he isn't able to help me keep all the balls in the air.

Anyway, I try to remember that it is a time for new beginnings. New schools, new schools, new apartments, new teams, new routines. It can be exciting as well as scary and my job is to try to mitigate the anxiety that the kids are feeling.

On top of all that,  work at the office hasn't decreased and I have to admit that I have a very full life.


I am looking forward to my mini retreat at the Scrapbook Expo on Saturday, August 11th.

Need to get my car tuned up this month.


Clean my closet.

I've managed to stay on my diet this week and continue to get some exercise. I've been walking daily after work and started taking supplements. I hope to see some results on the scale and in the mirror.

Things should calm down for me during the month of September. I can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment