Coming Soon! Shop!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Diets! Cravings!

Well, I made it exactly 10 days eating clean before my craving for a italian salami sandwich on a french roll kicked in. I fought the urge for one day and then happily trotted across the street today at noon to indulge. Chatted with the woman who made my sandwich. Purchased the latest National Enquirer. Sat in the sun for half an hour and enjoyed the sandwich.  Had to kick off my shoes when I got back to my desk because I could feel my feet swelling up. Sigh!

Of course, I'm not hungry for dinner and will probably go for a walk later. I actually feel better than I did two days ago when I was dieting. Have a lot more energy to straighten up around the house this evening. Always able to write more on a full stomach.




No comments:

Post a Comment