Coming Soon! Shop!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week in Review!

Me posing in front of the both the Bay Bridges.
The old bridge is in the process of being torn down.
The walk on the new bay bridge trail was much longer than any of the women on the Meetup group expected. It took us over 4 1/2 hours to complete the walk to the end.
I estimate that it was about 6 1/2 miles out and 6 1/2 miles back. Of course going there was a slight incline. I
The weather was perfect for a walk on the bay as it was very hot on land and so the weather on the bay was perfect. No need for a sweatshirt. I got a little sunburn on my chest and shoulder but my face was protected with sunscreen and my favorite sunhat.

My daughter complained on the way back and still says her knee hurt. I was afraid that I would be very sore today but so far I'm fine.

The path is more of a bike path and there were quite a few bikers. You're in trouble if you get injured as there is only one way in and one way out. No shuttle to bring you back if you get tired.

I loved looking at the old bridge and looking down at the boats on the bay. I'm not sure I would do the walk again. I might do it as a bike ride.

Week in Review!
One job interview for transfer to different position
Took 2 days off from work - Yeah!
Cleaned house. Straightened up walk in closet.
Lay in sun and finished reading. Enjoyed super hot days.
Walked the Bay Bridge trail with Meetup group.
Drank a smoothie at Red Mango at Bay Street after the walk.
Attended bible study
Listed 7 new items on eBay.
Planning for Scrapbook Expo crop in Santa Clara.

My daughter and my niece posing in front of the new suspension bridge across the bay.

The out was long, the walk back was longer.
Next Week Wishlist!
Walk daily
Write daily
Stick on budget.
Pack lunch daily


No comments:

Post a Comment