Coming Soon! Shop!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Critique Group

Geez. I wish that I had some followers. I guess that will come in time. It might also help if I wrote about something other than myself. Sigh...

Anyway, I found a critique group. We haven't started sharing stories but I am sure that that will come soon. We are still in the introducing ourselves stage. I am not sure who is going to take the plunge first and share their story. We'll see.

Today is a mandatory furlough day for me so I am hoping to get some work done on my story. I plan to get a few hours of writing and editing done before I tackle the housework.

Oh, I renamed my story to make it reflect the suspense genre. I am concerned that there is not too much suspense in the story. We'll see what the critique group says.

 I really can't wait to get the manuscript finished and edited so that I can start querying. I also want to start another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment