Coming Soon! Shop!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Looking Back at September 2013!

September was a busy month for me. I've managed to get something accomplished in each of the categories I set out to address for this years goals.
 
Socialize
Went to movie with hubby to see The Butler. Great movie.
Had one girls night out with two women from work.
Attended 3 weeks of bible study.
Took mom to her favorite thrift shop.
Took mom to a tea party at the Pardee House in Oakland.
 
Save
Put a gift on layaway for kids for Christmas. All part of my master plan to not run up debt.
Listed one item on ebay. Goal is to list 4 more by the end of the weekend.
 
Study
Just finished doing a preliminary read for Wild Rose Press
 
Beauty Stuff
Got hair braided in cute Ghana cornrow braids.
Started walking daily with a co-worker.
Manicure Pedicure with sparkle orange polish.
Completed 9 days so far of low carb diet. It is the only diet that makes me feel "well".
 


 
Wish List for October
 
October is my birthday month!
 
My goals are to continue with my eating plan.
Lose 10+ pounds.
List 25 items to sell on ebay.
Celebrate my birthday.
Go on at least one date with hubby.
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment