Coming Soon! Shop!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Week in Review!

  • Purchased and planted vegetables.
  • Purchased flowers for front porch box.
  • Stayed faithful to vegan diet for one week. Broke it on date night with hubby. He took me out for drinks and appetizer. I was starving and the guacamole and chips didn't fill me up. So I ordered some calimari and ate the up along with the sauce which I think had some egg in it. Then ate two bacon wrapped scallops. Stayed vegan all day on Saturday but then ate a hamburger on Sunday. Sigh. Starting again on Monday.
  • Social event/ lunch with new co-worker.
  • Walked with co-worker one day.
  • Completed reading review for Constitional Law. Getting 77% correct on the multistate multiple choice questions. Need to get that up to 98-100% by exam time.
  • Date night with hubby.
  • Visted with parents.
  • Booked hotel/condo for Thanksgiving Family getaway. Need to find reasonable priced airfare. I know it is a holiday week so prices unlikely to come down too far. Hoping for a special. Sigh!
Goals for next week
  • Finish reading review of Evidence and possibly Criminal Procedure.
  • Considering taking Kimberly Wilson of Tranquility du Jour - course on Mindfulness e-course; her Creative and Conscious Business e-course. I am especially interested in her business course because I am impressed with her ability create brands and be able to support herself in a variety of ways. Especially her ability to travel and host retreats. She also offers mentoring sessions as part of her e-courses and I would be interested in talking to her about my lack of ideas or far flung ideas.
  • Save money.
  • List stuff on ebay.
  • Visualize business ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment