Coming Soon! Shop!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Week in Review.

I've been working so hard at my office. My head swirled all week as I tried to organize meeting rooms, run reports from a State database, reconcile numbers and prepare presentations. Its a busy time of year for me. Unfortunately, I don't have administrative assistance or anyone to delegate busy work to. I've been downing gallons of coffee and more than a few chocolate croissants.  I have a massive headache today from the caffine withdrawal. Ugh! The headache is making it difficult for me to work on my writing, which is what I want to do. Le sigh!

This week, I have received a few treasures from eBay. During stressful times, I reward myself with goodies from the online auction site. I am currently working on adding a few pieces to my Temp Tations Presentable Ovenware set. The pattern I own is named Provance. My hubby purchased the rectangle and oval piece with top several years ago from QVC. The price was right. Shortly thereafter, QVC and Sara McConnell the creator of Temp Tations discontinued this pattern. Most of what they sell on QVC now is Old World pattern. Anyway, I managed to pick up this square piece with plastic lid on eBay this week. The trivet basket was missing the handles. * Shrug *

I also got two Temp Tations Provance bowls this week. The seller of the bowls wanted a FORTUNE for shipping but she she was local so I contacted her through eBay and we met up. I am very happy with the bowls.

There were two other pieces that ended earlier this week on eBay that were in the Provance pattern. Those were squares that had tops like the soup turrin pictured here. I bid but not high enough. The pieces went for $66 plus shipping. I regret not purchasing them but I'm sure the similar pieces will show up on eBay again. Below is the picture from eBay.


Here is the picture of one of the homemade pizzas I made this week. It's pepperoni, mushroom, green and yellow peppers, tomotoe, onion, jalepeno, cilantro, and mozerella cheeses. I baked it in my green Rachel Ray Bubble and Brown cookware.

I purchased the Rachel Ray Bubble and Brown cookware on QVC as well but I don't think I will get anymore. I have several pieces but they don't come with tops or trivets and I am running out of storage room. I made three lasagnas yesterday. One was a vegetarian (spinach and mushroom), one meat (ground beef and sausage) and one was mixed. I wish I'd taken a picture.


I posted a request for a critique partner on RWA National.org forum. I've exchanged pages with two women and will see how it goes. I've really been needing a critique partner to take my writing to the next level.

I've got a manuscript that is contracted with Liquid Silver Books that I need to pull out of the files and finish editing. Le Sigh! I plan to get that out by the end of the weekend. I hope that the publisher is still willing to work on that with me.


Hubby decided to repaint the deck this weekend. So we had to clear it off last weekend so that it could be cleaned and scrapped. I have been without my favorite tranquil space and I have to say that I miss it. Can't wait until I have my area set up again to relax and unwind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment