Coming Soon! Shop!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Decisions- I Said Yes to the Dress!

I chose the first dress pictured below. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I love romantic clothes. This dress has it all ruffles, roses, pearls and shimmer. It doesn't matter that my sister, my daughter and a few people at work didn't like it. The dress is my style. I am happy to announce that I won the dress on ebay and plan to wear it for my vows renewal in November. I plan to style it up with layers of pearl necklaces, a lace shrug and a romantic birdcage veil. I wish that I had listened to my own heart. I wasted a little bit of money purchasing two other dresses that aren't right. I now have to try to re-sell them on eBay. Oh well. They will sell. Maybe I can even make a profit.

The goddess dress was pretty but it is long is just not right. It is just too heavy for me. The middle dress is pretty but it probably won't fit and it is for much younger girl anyway.

I am looking at a few head pieces on Etsy dot com to wear during the ceremony. There are so many custom made head pieces or fascinators to choose from. I especially like the ones with the vintage pins and a little bit of feathers. I don't want anything too big or with too much veil. I need to make a decision about that soon because most of these are custom made and will take a little bit of time to arrive.

I have decided to make the bouquets for the girls. My colors are purple, lavender, white and silver. I bought several bunches of silk flowers at the dollar store. They aren't as nice as the single stem flowers at Michaels but they should make a nice bouquet. The green sticky floral tape is a bit more difficult to work with than I thought. I also discovered that I need a lot more flowers than I thought. Still it is cheaper than buying flowers, so I will stick it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment