Coming Soon! Shop!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Congratulations Kim Kardashian!

It's all over the internet and tabloids. Kim Kardashian's engaged to be married. Yeah! I'm really happy for her. She reportedly received a 2 million dollar 20 carat diamond engagement ring. You know, I keep wanting to say something snarky but I'm not a hater. Her fiance, Kris Humphries obviously knows what she likes. By the way he's a cutie. (My husband says that she bought the ring.) Whatever.

Kim you deserve every single bit of that bling. Wear it proudly girl!

Kim and Kris, I pray that you have a long, happy and healthy marriage to each other. I really do.

By the way, is he black?  Nevermind.


Oh, I'm also happy for Kate Middleton. You remind me so much of Cinderella.
Sigh!

Wishing and praying for happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. Did they plan to look like the characters from Cinderella? That is just priceless! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete