Coming Soon! Shop!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Great Romantic Movies ~ Love Jones

So I'm watching just a little bit of the BET Awards re-run and I catch Nia Long and Lorentz Tate reciting a bit of their poem from the movie Love Jones. So with a little help from my friends at YouTube and Google, I bring you one of the best "I want to get to know you better" poems in movie history if not eva.

Love Jones is a 1997 romantic drama film Written and Directed by Theodore Witcher. It stars Larenz Tate and Nia Long.
Dariaus( played by Lorentz Tate) a struggling writer meets Nina ( Nia Long)  a photographer as he is going into the club and spontaneously renames this poem for her before he recites it. Enjoy.


"I'm the blues in your left thigh, trying to be the funk in your right."

No comments:

Post a Comment